Frequently Ask Questions:
- How much will my cake cost?
- What is a wedding cake consultation?
In person consultations allow you and up to three other guest to come in and discuss ideas for your dream wedding cake.
Consultations for wedding cakes are free!
Reserving your wedding date:
- A retainer fee of 25% of the total order is due to hold the date for your wedding.
- The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in the event the wedding is canceled.
- It is a good idea to reserve your date early (ideal time is 6 months before your wedding), due to baking fresh cakes and never frozen, we limit the number of cakes done per week.
Sunday or Monday Weddings:
Enchanted Moments is normally closed on Sundays and Mondays. We can accommodate your Wedding plans on either of these days but there is an extra $50 delivery charge for a Sunday or Monday delivery.
This will vary based on the style and design of cake choosen.
It is 100% refunded if all supplies are returned clean and undamaged within 1 week after the wedding date.
The balance and supply deposit (if necessary) is due no later than 1 week before the wedding date
Delivery of all wedding cakes is free in the Lee Co. area.
All others will be charged a delivery fee of $1.75 per mile one way, that is due with remaining balance (1 week before the wedding).
Mileage is calculated using google maps
1st Anniversary cake:
An anniversary cake is included free with all wedding cakes. To receive this you must contact us two weeks in advance of your 1st Anniversary to set up the day and time to pick up your 6" cake.
Retainer fees to hold the date for your wedding are non-refundable and non-transferable